jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2007

An unforgettable day

In this foto, we are in the marriage of my sister and there is my other sister" NiNa", my mother and I.

Last year, in desembre I'd been one month in France because of the marriage of my sister and, I remember that it was just amazing. I'd been preparing with my siter and my mom all the things we need for the ceremony like: choose the dress of my sister and ours too, choose a good caterer, command the flowers...Well, all this stuff. And finally it had been a beautiful ceremony and party. for me it's an unforgettable day.

But at the end of the ceremony, my mom and my sister was just wright to cry, It's normal because it's a new life who start for her and I was also emotioned because I knew that she will not live with us like before, I mean we are three sisters and we used to be allways together and now she will live farther than us.
But I'm very happy for her because she is with a man who really loves her, they shape the perfect pair. When I see them I think an I'm sure that the real love exist.

No hay comentarios: