lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Bad Day

Hello everybody! Well, today was a bad day. I made an exam of a book of catalan an it was just hard, I think and I'm sure that I will bring a bad mark. The worst is that I will have to do, in english, an oral presentation about my self, and I still haven't prepared nothing. Honestly, it's because I don't know about what I will talk, I fear to make mistakes, to not talk about somthings interesting or to just be nervous and forget what I have to say. You know,I'm a very shy person and I'm sure that my face will blush like everytime.

Well. it's not the first time for me, so I have to control my self and to be self-confidence. And I hope that I will be able to do it, and to give all my best.

1 comentario:

Elisabet Salleras dijo...

Come on Chanez! You did it very well!! in the second oral presentation, you must get rid of all these pessimistic thoughts. Now, you know you can be remarkably fluent, interesting and accurate!