viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2007

An other angel in the sky

I put this song just because it's remember to me a bad moment I passed, and when I listen to this song I just want to cry. it's seem to be stupid but sometimes bad things happen and it's very hard to forget them.

Last summer 2006, a very bad event happen to my boyfriend. He was living in France. and one night he went by car with some friends and they had an accident, he was gravely wound and he couldn't survive. He died and let a terrible empty in my heart. He's mother was choked, and all his family and friends too..
At first I didn't believe it, I was upset and I remember that I cried all the day I couldn't stop. He was just 17, he was so young, he was a beautiful and nice person, he was an angel. I'm angry, Why it's always the nice people who leave us?
I miss him a lot. If I can I will do whatever just to see him again, to hold him in my arms, to hear his voice and, to tell him my feelings because I never told him that I love him, unfortunately I didn't have time to do it.

No hay comentarios: