domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

This is our last moments in the High school



Hi everybody, as you know this the end of our life in the high school, naturally we're all happy to leave school and begging a new life in the university, But I'm feeling sad because for must of us we will take a different way and we'll probably be separated. The atmosphere classes will disappear and will have just our souvenirs to remember the time behind us.
Some of us are very anxious to begging this new life, like me, I have some apprehension about what will happen in the future, all my habits will change, I will be in a new place and in a new ambient. What I'm sure about is that I will miss everyone of you because it's impossible to forget you, we shared years together, we share the best and the worst moments. Imagine that will meet all together again into 10 years after,why not? We'll probably have change, w¡ll have a complete new life , it will be nice to see us together and to remember the past: I'm sure that the first questions will be: How are you?, what are you doing now?, where are you living? Did you get married,? Oh this is your sun?....
It will be quiet funny if this could happen, what do you think about class?

1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

I'm sure you're going to miss your friends now but I can tell you that the best time of your life is yet to come!!
University life is much better than high school!!!!