sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Souvenirs

This is the last year I spend in this high school '' IES Castelló d'Empúries'' and I'm feel so sad to have to leave this everyday nature . I remember the first day I came here. I was so nervous, all the faces were unknown for me. When I enter to my class, I see all the faces with who I spend four years until now. What I really enjoyed with the students of my class is that most of them tried to know more about me, they didn't put me in a corner alone, no, in fact they helped me if I had any doubt, they made my first year easier than I feared. I also had bad moments like everybody but right now I just remember the best of them. One of the thing that I remember of my first year is a moment that I can't forget and which make me laugh when I think about it. Well we were in the drawing class, when I entered I took a place behind the class when a blond and huge boy came to me with an angry voice telling me: '' it's my place, go out from here''
After this I had a bad opinion about him but with the time we came more near each other and now we're a good friend and he knows a lot about my secrets... This boy is Dani.
I knew so different people since I'm here, It's like I've discovered I new world with it proper way to think, I also learn to be more responsible and mature. Before , well in all my life I've never enjoyed be in class, I feel stressed and not comfortable but since I'm doing bachelor's degree I really enjoyed be in class because I feel that I'm learning think which are really useful and also because I'm doing things which interest me. Now I believe in myself, I start to made some plans for my future, which in fact I never wanted to do. But now I know that with a goodwill I can rich all my dreams. So next to the sufferance that I felt 5 years ago when I left my friends to go in another country and to learn a new language and confront all the difficulties that I found, all the tears and cries that pour of me finally serve me to be more strong and to face the life without fear.
So I want to thanks a lot of people that I certainly will miss a lot like all the teacher that I had who teach me all what it had been possible to teach and with a good way. Here in Catalonia, the teacher were so amazing with me that it has been a pleasure to share all these classes with them. Also my friends and for all the good moment we spent, all the laughter and more and more.....

1 comentario:

DRACIR dijo...

thank you
I never forget you
Goodbye my friend