martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

A smile from a baby


During this summer, my sister gave life to the most pretty baby that I've ever seen, her name is Tamara and here you have photos, she's our baby pink.




Tamara is the first baby of my gran sister, so she's loved by all the family, everyday when we come back to home or from school we used to kiss her and play with her. She's the sweetest thing that I've never seen in my life. She's always smiling with us, well aspecially with me, every time that I hold her in my arms, she start to smile,. Could I have something in my face which's funny?

Anyway, I love this moment, when she a smile to me, because she makes me feel so good and it's like she bring peaceful and happiness into the house, she's our angel. Sometimes when I feel sick of life, I stay with her and discuss, and as a good girl she listens to me and start to laugh of me! So she makes me laugh too, I didn't know that a baby have the power to make us see this oppressive live in it good side.

2 comentarios:

Lost 8 dijo...

Hi Chanez!!
Tamara seems to be a real angel and you seem to be the happiest aunt of the world =)
One hug! ;)

KST TEACHERS dijo...

So cute !!!!
It's true that a baby changes your point of view, I remember when my daughter was born, it's most amazing thing that a person can live !!
Take care of your little niece !!
Cheers