domingo, 19 de octubre de 2008

My Indian star sign



I'm
a Makara in the Indian star sign ( 15Th January - 15ThFebruary)

It says that the people who were born during these days are often distant and used to impose the respect around them - I don't think that I'm like this!- For us any decision need a previous reflexion, we like the regularity in our life and we have our limits.
In the love life, we mask our feelings, we seem to be cold but inside we're sensitive and determinate. We are introvert, if we're in love we don't like to do a big declaration, for us love mean to be present next to our love, to help each other and to be honest. Also we're careful with our feelings.

After read this sort of Indian character, I have to admit that they are wright in a lot of things, it describe very good a part of my personality. So if you want to know more about yourself , look at you Indian star sign.

No hay comentarios: