sábado, 7 de junio de 2008

This is the end of the school year

The school year it's near to finish and the holidays are near to come. And I want to say for all the bloggers that I have spend a beautiful year more with you and in my new life. I call this, my new life because I'd lived in three different countries and I've met different people and I'd always the chance to met beautiful and nice friends who helped me to forget my pain and to beginning again.

This year was the third I've lived here, and with the time I'm feel comfortable in my new house, my new school and my new friends. This year had passed so quickly that I didn't realize. But anyway, I've also learn a lot of things in first of Batxillerat and during this year I learnt a lot in English, I think that the blog was a good way to learn English, to talk about our hobbies, to give our opinion and at the same time we can approve our English, so for me the blog was a positive thing and I 'll enjoy do it next year and maybe others more.

Good holidays for everybody! ;-)

No hay comentarios: