miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Death

I'm a girl who fear some things like everybody in this life, but the thing that afraid me a lot is the death, I don't mean that I'm afraid by my death, I'm afraid by the death of some of my family or my friends, it's something that I can't stand and I think that a lot of people feels the same.

When something so horrible like the death happen for example one of your friends, like it happened to me 1 year ago, it just impossible to continue your daily life like you used to do before, it something that affect you in the negative form, because we can do nothing next to this fact, we are just weak and these are the moments where we really realize that our life stand by just one wire. this are unfortunately the rules of the game but sometimes it can be unfair because I get the feeling that it's always the nice people who leave us first and let our hearts break for ever.

No hay comentarios: