viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

A day in the university of Barcelona

Last week I went with all the my class to visit the university of Barcelona, UAB. And at first sit, I was very impressed. There were so many people, so faculties and special libraries and all what do you need.

I tried to visit all the places that I could and I really liked, it's like I keep conscience that now I'm near to be in a university and to enter in the labour world but before I have to work as much as I can.

Well, first I felt like lost between all that people and of that muddle. But after I assist to a conference done by teachers of law and it was interesting but it don't mean that I 'll study law, I think that it's not for me. Well, and some the teachers told us that the UAB is the best university in Barcelona and that the students have more possibilities to get a job or to travel outward because they have some good links with national and international endeavour.

So after the visiting of the university and know more about it, I think that I will finish my studies if it's possible. And lastly, I think that I know what I really want to do in the future. I will study Translation-interpretation and international and intercultural relationship. I decide to keep this tow things because they are complementary and it's better.

Finally, I think that I found my future way and I'm ascertain to realise what I want. Because my philosophy in this life is: "If you really want something, you can do it"

1 comentario:

Elisabet Salleras dijo...

Good motto! Yes Go for it!