viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

At last I'm 18th

Last 2 of February was my birthday I'm now 18th years old and that's mean a lot of things . First It mean that I'm major, second, I have to be now more responsible and third I'm independent.

But I don't look my majority like an obligation to change my attitude next to the rest of my family circle. I think that to be 18th is not just to have one year more, no, it's mean so many things but inside is just a number and it don't mean that you have to change orto be in one day a person responsible.

I think that to be someone responsible it need a lot of time and a lot of experiences, because it's all our life who made us learn about which is the good way to be a person all around. Live bad or good experiences it's what really made us grow-up and be mature.

No hay comentarios: