viernes, 10 de abril de 2009

Souvenirs, souvenirs...

Last week, something very surprising happing to me, well I was talking by msn like I used to do nearly every night, when I have time, so a person that I don't know want to enter to talk with me then I accept him, which normally I don't used to do if I don't know the person in question. That boy star telling me: Hello! Then I asked him his name and where he live. After that I presented my self and I told him that I'm living in Spain for four years. After that, he told me that he knew a girl with the same name as mine, actually he told me that this girl was his first love when h was thirteen and that she has broken his heart. Finally when he show me his photo I recognized him, well at first I stunned, he has changed a lot, I didn't see him for 5 years ago. When he knew me at his turn he was very surprised too and after that he asked how I am and all kins of informations.
What I can say is that it was a good surprise to talk again with a friend with who we lost view, also because during this five years a lot of things have happened to us so will need a lot of time to tell it one to the other.

No hay comentarios: