martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

English universities

Last week I've made my second and last oral presentation for this year. I did it, like the first one, with my friend Fiona. And Like the last time, we didn't prepare it as well as we could do specially for me.
This time we've talked about the most prestigious and well known English universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Lincoln and the Imperial of London. All are so amazing and great.Basically, if we talked about universities it's because we'll nearly have to choose one if we pass our exams, that's clear.
I really would like to enter in one of those universities, but the level that they ask for is a high one, nearly perfect, and I don't think that I could reach it, honestly. But maybe I will try to regist myself just for trying it. Then will see if I'm able to do it, who knows?

1 comentario:

Lost 8 dijo...

Hi Chanez! Your presentation was really good (you can say what you want, I won't change my opinion =] ) About the university, eeh, are you joking? You can go anywhere if you intend it!
See you!