miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

Sorry if I hurt you


I'm feel so bad, how can I be so bad with the people who are so good with me. This is because I'm too indecisis temperament. I'm too complicated, I think that no one could live with someone lik this. So for all the people that I knew and who I hurt, and their are a lot, so just sorry if I hurt you, if my words was too hard, if I was indifferent toward you. I'm human and I'm far from the perfection.
And life is too complicated,and pearadoxal,yussually, when you want something you on't reach it and when you don't wait nothing from none so the opposite happen to you. I don't know if you'll understand what I'm telling you bloggers, I nether understand myself sometimes, so I'll give you an advice: learn from you past mistakes and try to repar it doing it better .

1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

Oh my dear Chanez !! you cannot hurt anyone,you're so sweet!!
One thing is true,anyway, you learn by making mistakes, otherwise it would be too boring, wouldn't it ?