sábado, 26 de abril de 2008

in the UDG

Hello ! yesterday all the batxillerat class went to the university of Girona, it was quiet funny because I think that half of the student spent the time in the cafeteria instate to assist to the conferences. Well this is what I've done.

First I assist to a conference of low, and I didn't like it, it's definitely not for me, and because as you know I want to do interpreter and work for the international ship, and the university of Girona don't have this option so honestly I was not interested by this university.

But anyway, yesterday I've met my best friend Vincent, he was visiting the university with his high school. Last year Vincent and I were studying in the same school and we were always together, but this year he went to study in Girona, so we haven't spent a lot of time together like we used to do before. But I was happy to se him again.

No hay comentarios: